Interior of Church of Goldau - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
Interior panorama of the church of Goldau, cantone of Schwyz, Switzerland. The first stone of the church was laid in 1906, exactly 100 years after a massive land slide buried the original chapel, Goldau and the adjacent villages Busingen, Roethen and Lauerz. The church was built from local stone, the organ was added in 1928 by swisse organ building company Orgelbau from Willisau.
Interior of Church of Goldau - FURTHER INFORMATION
Interior of Church of Goldau - Goldau visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Interior of Church of Goldau' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Aargau.