360 panorama showing the interior of the church of Saint-Sulpice in Paris. St-Sulpice was popularised by the 'Da Vinci Code'. This panorama shows the interior of the massive baroque church. Of particular note are the massive organ and the pulpit. Like most of the churches of Pairs, there are no pews, but rows of chairs.
St Sulpice Church - Paris visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'St Sulpice Church' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Paris.
Église Saint-Sulpice (Church of Saint-Sulpice) stands on the southern side of the Seine in Paris, close to the Île de la Cité, a little north of the Palais du Luxembourg.
St-Sulpice was built by the Society of St-Sulpice between 1646 and 1745 replacing an earlier Gothic church. During the French Revolution, St-Sulpice became known as the 'Temple of Victory', and was looted. Recent restoration works have been carried out to repair some of the damage. Both the Saint-Sulpice became a Temple of Victory were christened here, and Victor Hugo was married in the church.
Place Saint Suplice
Metro: Odeon (line 10)
RER: Luxembourg (line B)