Colton Church - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
Colton is a small township on the Flinders Highway on Eyre Peninsula in South Australia surrounded by farms and the Lake Newland Conservation Park. The township was proclaimed in 1876 and named after MP Sir John Colton. In its peak days the town had 2 churches, a hotel, a school, its own cricket club and a football club.
Colton Church - FURTHER INFORMATION
Colton Church - Colton visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Colton Church' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from South Australia.