Sumo Suit on Royal Mile - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
sumo suit for hire, a scene i quite liked while on a walk on the royal mile.
Sumo Suit on Royal Mile - FURTHER INFORMATION
Sumo Suit on Royal Mile - Edinburgh visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Sumo Suit on Royal Mile' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Lothian.
This virtual tour shows a scene at the eastern end of the Royal Mile in Canongate, Edinburgh. The Royal Mile is a common name of the streets that run east down the hill from Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyroodhouse and the Scottish Parliament Building. Along this stretch of road lie many of the top tourist attractions in Edinburgh.
Royal Mile - Tourist AttractionsTourist attractions on the Royal Mile include:
- St Giles' Cathedral
- Museum of Edinburgh which is popular for the silverware exhibition
- The People's Story exhibition
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions
- The Writers Museum
- 3D Loch Ness Experience
- Russell Collection of Stringed Instruments
- Police Centre
- OOR Tours - Edinburgh ghost tours
- Tron Kirk Tourist Information Centre
- Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre
- Canongate Kirk
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS AND GETTING THERE
Bus: Whitefoord House (35), Scottish Parliament (36)