Clarence Gardens - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
Virtual tour of Clarence Gardens taken in early April 2011. The square had just been freshly tended, grass mowed etc. This was a new trial shot using a monopod system for the photography.
Clarence Gardens - FURTHER INFORMATION
Clarence Gardens - London visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Clarence Gardens' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Greater London.
Clarence Gardens is in the middle of the Regents Park Estate, a residential, social housing estate in north-central London. The estate, which is about 40 years old, is named after the nearby Regents Park in Camden. Flats in the area are popular for rent as it is within 5 minutes walk of 4 different tube stations, and within easy walking distance of Camden Town, Oxford Circus and the West End.
Attractions near Regents Park Estate
- Regents Park - jsut 2 minutes away, with a Regents Park - Boating Lake, fantastic Rose Gardens and open playing fields
- London Zoo - one of the most famous zoos in the world, 20 minutes walk at the northern end of Regents Park.
- Camden Town - with Camden Lock and Camden Market are about 20 min away on foot to the north.
- Oxford Street - famous for shopping, 15 min walk south.
- British Museum - one of the most famous museums on earth, 15 minutes walk south.
- British Library - is about 15 min to the east
- London Zoo - 15 min walk north
- Primrose Hill - with some of the best views over London, close to the boutique shops of Chalk Farm.
- West End and China Town - restaurant, theatre and nightclub district of London, based around Piccadilly Circus, Soho and Leicester Square. All about 30 minutes walk south.
- Baker Street - for shopping, Sherlock Holmes Museum and Madam Tusauds
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS AND GETTING THERE
Bus: Albany Street, Euston Road, Hampstead Road
Train: Euston Station
Tube: Euston (Norther, Victoria lines), Euston Square (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan lines), Warren Street (Norther, Victoria lines), Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan lines), Regents Park (Bakerloo), and Mornington Crescent (Nothern Line - Charring Cross Branch).