Windsor Tourist Information Centre - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
Virtual tour panorama showing Windsor Tourist Information Centre in the arcade within Windsor Station. All around are various cafés and shops.
Windsor Tourist Information Centre - FURTHER INFORMATION
Windsor Tourist Information Centre - Windsor visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Windsor Tourist Information Centre' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Berkshire.
Windsor is one of the most visited tourist destinations near London, synonymous with Windsor Castle and Windsor Great Park. The Windsor Tourist Information Centre (TIC) occupies the Old Booking Hall in the Royal Windsor Shopping arcade in Windsor Station. Here staff are able to provide all the tourist information you will need to make the most of your visit, with information about the things to do, local attractions and hotel and other accommodation. Many of the tourist attractions of Windsor, together with local and travel information, are shown on this interactive Windsor map, accompanied by beautiful virtual tour panoramic images.
Royal Windsor Tourist Information Centre ServicesWithin the Tourist Information Centre you will find the following services:
- Maps of Windsor town centre and the surrounding area with all the attractions marked.
- Pamphlets and brochures from all the local tourist attractions, taxis, hotels and more.
- Helpful booking service for Accommodation, Conferences and Groups, the TIC is the Official Accommodation Agent for Ascot Racecourse and Royal Windsor Racecourse 2011.
- Box office for the Royal Windsor Military Tattoo, Royal Windsor Horse Show, Windsor Festival Spring Weekend and Windsor Festival
- Sale of tickets for many local attractions including Ascot Racecourse, Royal Windsor Racecourse, Legoland® Windsor, City Sightseeing, French Brothers Boats, Windsor Town Walks.
- Special deals and discounted tickets for Legoland® Windsor, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures.
- Last minute ticket offers for the Theatre Royal Windsor.
- Sale of the Great British Heritage Pass, offering discounted entrance to many historical sights in the UK.
- Sale of the London Pass for cheap entrance to many major London attractions.
- Official Windsor Castle guidebooks.
- National Express and Eurolines bookings, postcards and stamps.
Phone: +44 (0)1753 743907
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS AND GETTING THERE
Bus: Windsor Town Centre, Castle Hill (5, 6, 6A, 71 (to Slough), 77 (to Heathrow Airport), 582, M4)
Flight: Heathrow Airport, 12 miles east of Windsor.
Road: Windsor is close to junction 6 of the M4, about 30 miles west of central London and 8 miles from the M25.
Train: Windsor & Eton Central Rail Station, Windsor & Eton Riverside Rail Station.