Mannum Tourist Information and Randell Street - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
Panorama of Randell Street in Mannum opposite the Mannum Tourist Information and Dock Museum
Mannum Tourist Information and Randell Street - FURTHER INFORMATION
Mannum Tourist Information and Randell Street - Mannum visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Mannum Tourist Information and Randell Street' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from South Australia.
The Mannum Visitor Information Centre is a good first stop when exploring the area around Maunnum in South Australia. This tourist centre has all the information you will need about hotels, camp sights and other accommodation around Mannum. Staff here can help you arrange day trips, find the top sights in the area and make the most of your trip.
Mannum - Tourist AttractionsSome of the top attractions, places to explore and sights around Mannum include:
- Mannum Dock Museum of River History - charting the history of Murray River paddle boats, the museum manages the PS Marion, which is fully restored, and contains other exhibits.
- PS Marion - take a river cruise on this restored paddle steamer and enjoy the scenes of the Murray River.
- Historic Mannum Walks - three historic trails, The Randell Walk, The Shearer Walk and The Arnold Walk will help you explore the historic sights around Mannum.
- Mannum Waterfalls - popular bush walking destination following a trail up Reedy Creek.
- St Martins Church - 19th century Lutheran church found near the Murray River Crossing ferry landing.
- Mannum Canoe Trail - hire a canoe and explore the Murray River around Mannum in a unique way.
- Scenic Murray River Drive - 176km long drive along both sides of the Murray river taking in a number of sights and settlements including Younghusband, Bowhill, Purnong and Walker Flat.
- Younghusband Road Nature Reserve - a series of lagoons and backwaters running parallel with the Murray River, full of wildlife. Good viewpoints in the reserve include Teal Flat, Coolcha and Chucka Bend.
- Lowan Conservation Park - park near Bowhill with mallee scrub and grey cypress pines with bush camping options.
- Noa-No Landing - point where Captain Randell launched the Mary Ann in 1853, starting the river boat era of Australia's history.
- Mount Crawford Forest Reserve - a short distance west of Mannon, an historic mining area with opportunities to fossick for gold, diamonds, opal, garnet and other gems.
- Big Rocking Horse - large roadside sculpture on the road from Mannon near to Gumeracha.
- National Motor Museum in Birdwood - large collection of cars housed in the former Blumberg Flour Mill building in Birdwood, 38km from Mannon.
Mannum Visitor Information Centre
1300 MANNUM (1300 626 686)
Gateway to the Mannum Dock Museum
6 Randell Street, Mannum South Australia 5238