Thames Street, Wallingford - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
St. Peter's Church, Thames Street, Wallingford stands at the bridge entrance to the old Saxon Burgh on the eastern side of Wallingford. It is best known for housing the grave of Sir William Blackstone, the famous judge and author. Its pierced spire dates from 1777 and there are Morris windows inside It is a redundant church owned by the Churches Conservation Trust. Opposite is Wallangford Baptist Church.
Thames Street, Wallingford - FURTHER INFORMATION
Thames Street, Wallingford - Wallingford visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Thames Street, Wallingford' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Oxfordshire.