Buxton Pavilion Gardens Bandstand - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
The Pavilion Gardens were built in 1871 and cover 23 acres of well landscaped gardens in the centre of Buxton. This bandstand is next to the main pavilion which includes a hot house with a range of tropical plants, a café and restaurant, and the Buxton Opera House. The tall domed building is the Concert Hall, (now known as the Octagon) and was opened in 1875. This Bandstand is used almost every Sunday in the summer by a local brass band.
Buxton Pavilion Gardens Bandstand - FURTHER INFORMATION
Buxton Pavilion Gardens Bandstand - Buxton visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Buxton Pavilion Gardens Bandstand' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Derbyshire.