Virtual Tours as Embedded ContentPanoramic Earth virtual tours are an increasingly popular way of improving website content because they:
- Provide full screen, high resolution images linked to interactive maps
- Simple embedding code using <iframe>, no programming experience required
- No extra plugins or downloads required by users - Flash tours run automatically in all modern browsers
- Tour content automatically updated when more panoramas are added.
- Show whole regions and cities in one go.
Get a Virtual TourTo get hold of one or our tours simply:
- register with the site,
- agree with the Terms & Conditions,
- select the starting location you require and
- use this in the Embed a Tour option in your profile.
There are three versions of our tours available.
Types of Virtual Tour
- FREE Version - can be used in any website or blog. Contains some advertising.
- Paid Tour - contains no advertising. Contains a site-specific key within the code, so will only work in the website determined by client at time of purchase. Extra help with white branding / colour schemes provided. Yearly fees apply.
- Commercial Location Tour - similar to the Paid Tour, suitable for hotels etc. The tour starts at the clients facility and does not show any competitors locations on the map. Comes as part of the commercial virtual tour package.
These options do not meet your needs? Want a tour that only shows the churches of the world, or maybe the beaches, or the volcanoes? Please contact us with your requirements and we will take a look to see if we can meet your needs.
If you are a tourist board and looking to promote your region then see our Region Promotion pdf document for more information and get in touch.