DKI Jakarta - Maps & Guide
Welcome to the map and guide of the cities, towns or places of interest around DKI Jakarta in Indonesia. Here you will find virtual tours and guides with 360° panoramas of various destinations linked to various DKI Jakarta maps.
Alongside each virtual tour and panorama is a Google map and some local and travel information to help you explore plan and your trip to DKI Jakarta and Indonesia. This growing guide of DKI Jakarta uses images and information provided by independent travellers, giving you the fuller picture of the various sights, hotels and attractions in Indonesia.
DKI Jakarta - Featured Destinations
DKI Jakarta - Travel & InformationDKI Jakarta short for Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta (Special Capital City District of Jakarta) and is divided into 5 kota or kotamadya (cities), collectively commonly referred to simply as 'Jakarta'. The 5 Kota / Kotamadya of DKI Jakarta are:
- Jakarta Pusat (Central Jakarta) - administrative heart of Jakarta with Dutch colonial buildings and parks.
- Jakarta Barat (West Jakarta) - includes Jakarta's Chinatown and part of the Old Town of Jakarta. Jakarta Barat is full of small industries.
- Jakarta Selatan (South Jakarta) - affluent residential and shopping districts, originally green-belt land which is now increasingly under threat of development.
- Jakarta Timur (East Jakarta) - industrial sector of Jakarta.
- Jakarta Utara (North Jakarta) - with a boundary on the Java Sea, Jakarta Utara is home to Tanjung Priok Port, large scale industries and most of Jakarta Old Town.