Edinburgh - PHOTOGRAPHER COMMENT
Panorama showing central Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle and Waverley Station.
Edinburgh - FURTHER INFORMATION
Edinburgh - Edinburgh visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'Edinburgh' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Lothian.
Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland and a hugely popular tourist destination, especially during the Edinburgh Festival and Hogmanay. Those visiting Edinburgh should consider purchasing either an Edinburgh Pass, which offers free entrance and discounts to many of the attractions or, if travelling further afield in Scotland, getting Historic Scotland Membership, which also provides free access to Edinburgh Castle and Craigmillar Castle as well as about 70 other paying sites in Scotland.
This interactive map contains a growing collection of 360 panoramas taken around the city showing some of the major attractions and landmarks to help you plan your visit. The map can be viewed as either a street map of satellite view and many of the pictures are accompanied by some local and travel information.
Among the top tourist attractions in Edinburgh are the Edinburgh Castle, Abbey and Palace of Holyroodhouse, St Giles' Cathedral, Gladstone's Land, Camera Obscura, Royal Yacht Britannia, Rosslyn Chapel and Scott Monument. A growing attraction is the new development at Quartermile.
Edinburgh also has numerous museums and galleries. Among the more popular are the Museum of Scotland, Royal Museum, National Gallery of Scotland, Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and Fruitmarket Gallery.
Edinburgh - Local
- Find serviced, managed and temporary Edinburgh Office Space on Primefind, UK's leading office accommodation finder. View office photos, location maps and detailed descriptions.
- Find good deals on flights to Edinburgh and get your trip to Edinburgh off to a flying start.
- Good Edinburgh office space in central locations can make all the difference to your business.
- Edinburgh serviced offices take the hassle out of managing your workplace.
- Looking for office space in Edinburgh? - then look no further, we have plenty of offices to suit all needs.
- Edinburgh Office Space - all your office needs for Edinburgh in one place.
- Edinburgh commercial property - the place to go for commercial property sales and renting in Edinburgh from shops to warehouses.
TRAVEL DIRECTIONS AND GETTING THERE
Train: Waverley Railway Station.
Plane: Edinburgh International Airport (EDI) 10 miles west of Edinburgh.
Road: M8 from Glasgow, M9 from Stirling, A90/M90 from Perth, A1 from Newcastle upon Tyne. Edinburgh is about 400 miles north of London on the M1 and then A1.