Embedding Panoramic Earth Tours
- Get dynamic web content to improve your site.
- Full screen panoramic virtual tour images.
- Simple to use with a single piece of code - see example below.
- Customizable layout.
There are a few simple steps you need to take and you will soon have a unique resource running in your own site which will grow automatically as more images are added to Panoramic Earth. We also have options to embed Regional Tours - collections of panoramas from one place linked to Google maps.
How to get hold of the Tour Code
- This is available to those who have Registered with Panoramic Earth.
- Log onto the site and go to the image of interest.
- Click on the Embed button beneath the panorama, as circled in red here:
- Select the Single Image Embedding radial and then click on Continue as shown below:
- Select the height and width you want to have on your site, wait for the code to be re-calibrated for the new settings. Then click on Select to highlight all the code as shown below:
- Copy the code and drop it into your website. The code must not be altered in any way, as stated in our Terms and Conditions.
- Job done, you now have a beautiful virtual tour panorama displaying on your site.
It is that easy. Simply repeat the process as many times as you wish. More than one panorama can be embedded on a given web page.