The imposing building with the five arches and white stonework is the Old Customs House which dates from 1681 and is the oldest surviving brick building in Exeter. The long open building is the old Exeter Fish Market.
Exeter Quay's old-world appearance led to the filming here in the 1970's of the television series "The Onedin Line".
The Old Customs House, Exeter Quay - Exeter visitor guide showing a virtual tour of 'The Old Customs House, Exeter Quay' linked to an interactive map with local and travel information. 360° panoramas from Devon.